Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Life In Pictures...

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was really cool. So I thought I would give it a try for myself!

1. Answer the questions below.
2. Take each answer and type in to Flickr, Google or Yahoo.
3. Take any picture from the first page of results, and post.

The age I’ll be on my next birthday…A place I’d like to travel….Favorite Place…Favorite object…Favorite food…Favorite animal...Favorite Band…First name…Favorite Color…Favorite Song…Favorite Movie…Place where I was born…Town in which I live…Favorite Store…

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out the favorite song...please elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Acre of Land' by Ray LaMontagne. Love that song, but any Ray in general can do no wrong in my eyes. Love that guy.

    ReplyDelete