Saturday, August 28, 2010

1 Month Old

You may think documenting one's first month of life would be as easy as a quick click of the camera, right?! Well, think again! Devyn turned one month old on Thursday and so I wanted to grab a quick picture of her so I could document how she is growing throughout the year. First of all though she needed to have a bath to beautify her little baby self.I personally think her bathtub picture was the cutest one of the whole schebang!After her bath she got dressed, but I think she was still a little cold and fussy. Not much in the mood for pictures... So I decided to nurse her hoping a little boob-time would warm her up and calm her down. It did...to the point of a milk coma. I could not get that girl to open an eye for one quick little picture!When she did wake up and realized I was still hovering for a stupid photo op she was ticked!Finally she calmed down enough to give me a thoughtful little expression before I called it all as good enough for now!
Hopefully grabbing our quick little picture will be less of a production at two months!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I like her! she is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saran, she is so cute!! She looks like a total Brynna mini-me...or at least I think so. I can't wait to meet her! (and by the way...I've commented on your last two posts and they never showed up. Weird. Hope this comment shows up!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, that's weird! Hey every comment counts, I don't want to be deprived of any! Sometimes I wonder if anyone is even reading this thing anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete