Thursday, August 19, 2010

Little Miss Hairbow

Meet Ruby, my adorable niece. I wish I could just kiss those cheeks! My sister-in-law Kristen had her a month before I had Devyn. Notice if you will, Ruby's luscious locks complete with cute hairbow. Every picture I have seen of Miss Ruby her hair is adorable, her outfits are adorable. Basically, Ruby is sheer adorability! I hope when she and Devyn are older they don't compare baby pictures, because nowadays I feel pretty accomplished if Devy has on a onesie devoid of barf and that actually fits (everything is big on her). And as far as the adorable hairbows go, I need to schedule a trip to Arizona for a bow-making extravaganza weekend because we have about lost or maimed all of ours. I know, as a mother of all daughters, that's a true crime! Good thing for me Dev is pretty much bald. I can use that as an excuse when her and Ruby are ten, comparing baby pictures and she's wondering what my problem was on making sure she was properly accessorized!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah...love your guts! It's the #4 syndrome. lol. I remember watching you with Maryn and Brynna and wishing back your stamina, consistency, and attentiveness. I used to get compliments on the attention I paid to Shea's clothes, hairbows, etc. Ivy, not so much. ;) It's ALL good.

    ReplyDelete