Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do This, Not That

Inspired by Ruby's aforementioned cuteness I decided I needed to reacquire some cute clips, bows or whatever for the girls. I nurse Devyn A LOT, which means I sit on the couch A LOT, which means I have time to sit with baby in one arm while tippy-typin' away on the laptop with my other. (This may be why I am actually blogging again. If anyone actually reads this anymore, thank my endlessly hungry baby!) Last night while Dev was getting her chow on I decided to check out Etsy and see what the goods were. I found this cute shop called 99CentsClip where all the clips are...you guessed it 99 cents! My kind of price since the girls will probably lose them or pin them to a stuffed animal anyways! Anyhoot, scored some cute, crocheted clips like this one that I feel pretty good about...
I did however come across something not quite so cute. An atrocity really. Not on 99CentClips site of course. I just think there should be one universal rule when accessorizing your baby or daughter... DO NOT put something on your child's head that is actually bigger than your child's head!! That baby could be adorable but I wouldn't know it because half her head is covered up and weighed down by that ENORMOUS flower thingy! If you are guilty of this or have thought of being guilty of this we may need to reconsider our friendship...just kidding...but seriously!

2 comments:

  1. okay so I scrolled down before I read the post and this was my actual thought process... "oh what a cute hair clip....oh my goodness, Sarah has lost all sense of right and wrong...wait that baby is too big to be her baby...scroll back up and read" I was VERY happy to actually read the post and find that I was wrong...That poor child looks hideous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The small clips are adorable! Love the crocheted flowers! You could also tie a small ribbon bow and glue it on with a little KY jelly. Sounds weird, I know, but it worked great for my bald babbies!

    ReplyDelete