Monday, August 16, 2010

Cardboard Boxes & Lessons in Anatomy...

The girls were playing with a long, cardboard box that Devy's new Pack n' Play came in this morning. As Brynna was trying to climb in she quickly realized that unless both feet went in at the same time you kind of got hung up in an uncomfortable position due to the box's height. She yelped out "Ow! This thing is hurting my wiener!" I explained that girls don't have wieners because 'wiener' is a nickname for a penis, which is the name for a boy's private parts. Girl's private parts were called a vagina, I explained. "OHHH, VA-GINA!" she said loudly. When she got hung up on the box a second time she kept saying "Oh, my VA-GINA!" again and again....Yeah I'm sure that conversation and the subsequent overuse of that word isn't going to come back and haunt me in embarrassing situations in various public places at all! Eye-yi-yi!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. I love your kids and their spunk! That one is NOT going to come back to haunt you... not at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete