Saturday, February 27, 2010

Warning: This Is Stupid...

...but this is what Justin's and my Saturday night dates have been reduced to... going to Fred Meyer's to buy a pillow, carrots, and blueberries. I had fun just perusing the aisles with someone who didn't insist I push them in the car cart. (Maybe next time!) But the highlight of our little trip came on the way out, where we were lured in by the fake moustache vending machine. Really it was way more hilarious to me than it should have been. But better to be easily amused than not amused at all, right?!

Who needs to go to the store with kids when it's your husband begging for you to dig around in your purse for quarters!

I don't know why, but this whole things was REALLY funny to me! Especially Justin and his gorilla hands trying to get the little wrapper off the adhesive!

Don't we look mah-vah-lous?!

Don't be jealous of all our fun things to do in this small town people!

No comments:

Post a Comment