Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Healthy Dose of Cute for the Day!

In Nursery at church Lauryn has been singing 'The Wheels on the Bus" and I must say she's just too darn cute when she does it. Last night she even had a dance to go along with it. But in true fashion as soon as the camera came on she wouldn't do it!



...and also in true fashion as soon as the camera came on, her older sisters thought it was time to monopolize the air space. I have to admit, it's kind of annoying. Lauryn will never have a childhood video where someone else's head isn't butting into the picture saying "Look at ME!!!!" Oh well! Such is life! Lauryn did decide do add a little unscripted element to her finale though!




Oh and as usual, I know, I know it's turned the wrong way! Just tilt your head! :)

3 comments: