Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One-on-One

Mom, get back over here and play with me!
This morning after Devy, Lu and I walked the big girls to the bus stop we went for a walk, came home started a fire and warmed our toes and cheeks and read Berenstain Bear books together. Then Devy went down for a nap and Lauryn and I played dollhouse, which she's never done without her big sisters around telling her to buzz off or stop touching things. It's funny to see her one-on-one when there is no one egging her on. She's probably developed her lovable yet beastly personality out of sheer survival! She loves to boss us all around, shoot off orders, give you gorilla eyes and then smile and say "I HAPPY!" I guess you have to be a strong-willed girl when you are trying to keep up with and not get trampled by two older sisters! It's been cute watching her though. That little nugget just makes my heart all squeezy with love. She especially had fun driving the babies around in the minivan and when Polly Pocket rang the doorbell and asked what was for breakfast. I just love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment