Saturday, December 4, 2010

Airhead

It's official, I'm a total airhead. Last night I braved the cold, wet weather to get out to the grocery store to get some ingredients at about 9:30 at night. Our Christmas Party at church this year is a Polar Express theme and I signed up to bring a breakfast casserole and fruit since they are serving breakfast for dinner. First thing this morning when I woke up I browned my sausage, whisked my eggs, grated my cheese, got everything ready to go for tonight. Resisted eating all the cut fruit I had bought to go with it. Put it in the fridge to mingle before baking it tonight before the party. I was ready, I was set. Bathed the girls, picked out Christmasy outfits to wear. I had a couple hours before I had to bake the breakfast casserole and went over to my folks to hang out since my brother Jesse and his sweet wife, Michele, is in town. I sat down to feed Devyn and asked my mom if she had made her breakfast casserole for the party yet. To which she replied "It's not tonight, it's on the 11th, Sarah."....quick math in my head...today is the 4th. I AM SUCH AN AIRHEAD!!! So it is 8:45 at night and I am not sure if these things can over-mingle, soooo looks like I'll be having a sausagey, cheesy late night snack and as much fruit as my belly can hold! Seriously, am I an airhead or what?!

1 comment:

  1. I think the thing that counts is that you were prepared, right? :) When did Jesse get married? Tell them congratulations!

    ReplyDelete