Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ahhh, Memories!

All I have to say, is I love modern technology! (Unless I am working on a Word document and the blasted thing refuses to do what I want. Then I want to throw technology out the window. But anyways, as usual, I digress...) This week has been full of blasts from the past. Earlier in the week, Justin and I stayed up and found all of our favorite old songs and didn't even have to dig up old, scritchy-scratched c.d.'s. Thank you i-tunes. Then tonight a friend of mine dug up a pile from her old stash of tapes and listed them on Facebook which got a conversation going with our other friends about all our old favorites. So I looked up old videos on YouTube and laughed my butt off! (I wish literally, it could use some whittling!) Seriously though, way too much fun! It's crazy all the memories that come right back! I went from ABBA's 'Dancing Queen'-in' around my kitchen remembering a certain EFY Talent Show Performance to my moody Freshman year with Candlebox's 'Far Behind' to my nerdy and whole-hearted 11-year-old lovefest with Bryan Adams 'Everything I Do I Do It For You'. Totally awesome 'possum! It's got this girl in a skippity-in-my -steppity kind of mood! I know, I'm a total dork. But I am so at peace with that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment