Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smitten

Today while we were at Fred Meyer's we saw a cute pair of pink, high-top Chuck Taylor's. I picked them up just wanting to show how cute they were to my Mom. Lauryn also feeling the pink, high-top goodness started repeating "SHOES! SHOES!" Long story short, they had a $10 off coupon and Nana wasn't about to walk out of the store without them on her grandbaby's feet. So we laced her into them and she happily walked around and away and all over the place in her sassy, new shoes!

When we got home, it was time for nap. So I laid Lauryn down in her crib and took her shoes off but left them in the corner of her crib. When she woke up she was sitting in her crib, hollering "SHOES! SHOES!" with her most prized snuggly, Topper, in one hand and her new kicks in the other. She was awake and ready to be laced back into them immediately! I think my little nugget has been smitten by the Chuck Taylor love bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment