Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Makes It All Okay

I've been having a couple of days with a lot on my mind. Some things that have made me sad and left me feeling kind of emotionally spent. There's a lot of crap that goes on in this world of ours. It makes me grateful that in the faces of my children I can find refuge from it. Whether it's an ear-to-ear grin from Devyn, a silly expression from Lauryn or Maryn telling me how much she likes going to the store just me and her. Just now I was sitting at the counter eating chicken noodle soup with Brynna and I asked her "Brynnie, what has been the best part of your life so far?" to which she replied "Having you as my mom." Talk about tender mercies from Heavenly Father. When so much else in the world seems awry, He has given me these Little Women to know it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment